Olson Equity Fund IV

Olson Equity Fund IV

Minimum Investment
Preferred Return
Target average return
Target hold period
Target equity multiple
Fund size
Payment schedule
10 years


Invest in an exclusive, institutional class, diversified hotel fund. 9% annual return, passive cashflow paid monthly. Plus a 3% internal return, for a total of 12% target return. You must be accredited with $50,000+ liquid in order to qualify. Fill out your information below to connect with someone from our team to receive more info such as the the term sheet and the private placement memorandum for your review.

Olson Capital Investments l is not a registered broker, dealer, investment advisor, investment manager or registered funding portal. The securities offerings on this site are available only to “Accredited Investors” – generally, natural persons must have a net worth of over $1 million (exclusive of residence) or income in excess of $200,000 individually or $300,000 jointly with a spouse. The securities are offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state regulator has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offerings, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities. Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their entire investment. All investors should make their own determination of whether or not to make any investment, based on their own independent evaluation and analysis.